Welcome to the Belmont Medical Centre
Belmont Medical Centre is a small but comprehensive holistic and Cornerstone Accredited practice and would be glad to offer you the best medical care. We have a team of staff who will work with you on any problem. We welcome any new ideas which would improve your health.
People aged 18 and older who had their second dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 4 months ago can visit some walk-in sites for a booster dose.
You can also book an appointment for a booster dose by calling the COVID Vaccination Healthline on 0800 28 29 26 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week).
From 17 January 2022, you’ll be able to book booster doses yourself at BookMyVaccine.nz with an interval of 4 months from the second dose. If you had your second dose at least 4 months ago, you can book an appointment now through Book My Vaccine.
Boosters are strongly recommended for anyone over 18 who has had their second dose at least 4 months ago.
Walk-in appointments available at Devonport Pharmacy, Victoria Road (Monday – Friday)
Walk-in appointments available at Devonport 7 Day Pharmacy, beside New World (Monday – Sunday)
- You will only be able to book Phone, Face2Face and Video consults through our online booking system – Connectmed with some of our doctors.
- If you phone the surgery for a face to face appointment we will triage and screen all our appointments for the Doctors and Nurses. We appreciate your understanding.
- We would appreciate your support and patience with our overloaded staff at this time. If you think you may have Covid19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case, or been at a location of interest we ask that you phone the COVID Healthline 0800 358 5453 for advice. The nearest local testing centre is at Northcote Community Centre, College Road, Northcote.
NORTH NORTHCOTE COMMUNITY TESTING STATION 16-18 College Rd, Northcote
Mon to Fri 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Sat to Sun 8.30 am – 2.30 pm
The Covid-19 Vaccination Roll-out – No Bookings Required
Everyone 12 years and over in Tāmaki Makaurau, Auckland can get their free vaccination now.
Walk in or drive up to community vaccination centres – no booking required You don’t need to book to get vaccinated at community vaccination centres and drive-through centres. Simply walk in or drive up with the whānau in your bubble during the opening hours.
Find your nearest centre here.
If you’d prefer a booking, you can still book online at Book My Vaccine, or by calling the Vaccination Healthline on 0800 28 29 26. The link below gives more information and details on where your closest vaccination centre is.
If you require any medical assistance, please phone our practice – 094451215
We remain open during all Alert Levels — health and medical facilities (such as medical practices and pharmacies) are an essential service. However, our practice is now reimplementing some safety measures as part of our response to Alert Levels .
If you require any medical assistance, please phone our practice. All patients will be screened during their initial phone call to determine their ‘next steps’.
Dial 111 if you need urgent help.
There are also several things you can do right now:
+ Continue or get back to stringent hand hygiene, sneeze and cough into your elbow.
+ If you or a family member are unwell, please stay at home and contact Healthline or your GP about getting a test.
+ Practice physical distancing of two meters wherever possible.
+ Consider wearing a mask in public spaces or places where it is hard to physically distance.
Pre Flight COVID Testing and Health Certificates for flying out of New Zealand – Contact ShoreCare on phone 094867777 selecting the Northcross clinic. They can arrange a time for you to have a test and health certificate consultation. Belmont Medical doesn’t offer this facility.
Once we get back down to Covid-19 Levels 1 & 2 patients can resume appointment bookings through ConnectMed for face to face consultations with our doctors. However we will continue to offer phone consultations, for your convenience. The charge for either phone or face to face consults are the same. Please ring us if you wish to have an appointment with our nurses. Ph. 094451215
Open for Routine Vaccinations, Dressings etc
- We are still open for flu vaccinations, childhood vaccines, wound dressings etc. You may also phone for a repeat of your regular medications and this can be faxed to your local pharmacy. This will be for your 3 monthly medications up to 2 weeks before your medication will run out only, to conserve supply of drugs. All our consultations and prescription fees will remain in place
- Flu vaccine appointments with the nurse will be to prioritise those over 65 years of age and those with a chronic illness. Numbers of patients in the surgery at one time for flu vaccinations will be limited.
Look after yourselves and your family, take care – Belmont Medical team