At level two we will continue to operate our video and phone consultations. If the nurse or doctor feels you need to be seen face to face we will arrange this at a time to suit.
From Tuesday 28th April – purchased influenza vaccination will be available for our patients who are aged 3 years to 64 years. We are continuing to give funded vaccines to our over 65 years of age and those under 65 years with chronic conditions Please phone the surgery to make a nurse booking. The number of patients in the surgery at one time will be limited.
- Important: Influenza vaccination for children aged 6–35 months (AFLURIA® QUAD JUNIOR) is currently available for children with a condition eligible to receive funded influenza vaccination.
To limit the number of face to face contacts for our patients collecting prescriptions, all the requested prescriptions will now be sent electronically to your local pharmacy. Please inform the receptionist which pharmacy you would like this to be.
Labtests Collection Centres are open on the North Shore. Opening hours have changed.
- Takapuna 353 Lake Road Hauraki Corner 7am- 4pm Weekdays 8.00 – 12.00 Saturday Closed Sunday
- Northcote: 16-18 College Road 700 – 4.00 Weekdays 8.00 – 12.00 Saturday Closed Sunday
- Mairangi Bay: 119 Apollo Drive, Apollo Health & Wellness Centre 7.00 – 4.00 Weekdays 8.00-12.00 Saturday Closed Sunday
- Milford: 2B Dodson Avenue 7.00 – 4.00 Weekdays 8.00 – 12.00 Saturday Closed Sunday
- Glenfield: Shop 216B, Level 2 Glenfield Mall 7.00 – 4.00 weekdays 8.00 – 12.00 Saturday Closed Sunday
- Browns Bay: 8 Inverness Road 7.00 – 4.00 weekdays Saturday and Sunday closed
- We have suspended our online booking system through Connectmed for the time being. When you phone the surgery we will triage and screen all our appointments with the Doctors and Nurses. We are trying to reduce the face to face doctor appointments by 70%, this means that our doctor may do a telephone consultation with you if this is appropriate to do so.
- We would appreciate your support and patience with our overloaded staff at this time. If you think you may have Covid19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case we ask that you ph the COVID 0800 358 5453 for advice re testing. The nearest local testing centre is at Shorecare Northcross, if you meet the criteria you will be tested
If you have travelled to mainland China, including in transit, or been in contact with a confirmed or suspect case of coronavirus, please do not come into the practices bu phone 0800 358 5453 for advice